Cookies use on the website www.hotelbrindazur.fr
When you visit our website, information relating to the browsing of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site may be recorded in “Cookies” files installed on your device, subject to the choices you have expressed concerning Cookies and which you can modify at any time. A Cookie is a small text file saved in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your device when you consult an online service using your browser software. It allows its sender to identify the terminal in which it is stored, during the period of validity or registration of the Cookie.
What is the purpose of the cookies issued on our site?
Only the sender of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein. The Cookies that we issue on our site are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices resulting from the parameters of your browser software used during your visit to our site, the settings of which you can change at any time.
The cookies we provide allow us to :
– to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements making up our site (sections and content visited, paths), enabling us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services. To adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, depending on the hardware and the viewing or reading software that your terminal contains;
– to store information relating to a form that you have filled out on our site (registration or access to your account or authentication to access a service of our group) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (subscribed service, contents of an order basket, etc.);
– to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
– to implement security measures, for example, when you are asked to reconnect to a content or service after a certain period of time.
Cookies issued on our site by third parties
As a result of third party applications integrated into our site
We may include, on our site, computer applications from third parties that allow you to share content on our site with others or to let others know your consultation or opinion about content on our site. This is particularly the case of “Share”, “Like” buttons, from social networks such as Facebook, “Twitter”, etc., which you can use to share content on our Site with others or to let others know your views or opinions about content on our Site. The social network that provides such an application button may identify you with that button, even if you did not use that button when you visited our site. Indeed, this type of application button may allow the relevant social network to follow your navigation on our site, simply because your account with the relevant social network was activated on your device (open session) during your navigation on our site. We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information related to your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data they have in their possession. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must notably allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, notably by setting up your accounts for use of each of these networks.
Your choices regarding cookies
For more information, see the section “How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use? »
- The agreement on Cookies The registration of a Cookie in a terminal is essentially subject to the will of the user of the terminal, which the latter may express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered by his browser software. If you have accepted in your browser software the recording of cookies in your terminal, the Cookies integrated in the pages and contents that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space of your terminal. They will be readable there only by their transmitter.
- Refusal of Cookies If you refuse to save cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those saved, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functions that are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case if we or our service providers could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected to the Internet. Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and which you would have refused or deleted.
- How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you are using? For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies.
o For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop,
o for internet explorer™ : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies,
o for safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR,
o for firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=Activer+et+d%C3%A9enable+the+cookies,
Cookies ” flash”© from ” adobe flash player “™
“Adobe Flash Player” ™ is a software application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the “Flash” computer language. Flash (and similar applications) memorizes the parameters, preferences and use of these contents thanks to a technology similar to cookies. However, “Adobe Flash Player”™ manages this information and your choices through an interface different from that provided by your browser software. To the extent that your device is likely to view content developed with Flash language, we invite you to access your Flash cookie management tools directly from the http://www.adobe.com/fr/ website.
The Cookies that we issue allow us, if your device has enabled their registration, according to your choices:
- to establish statistics,
- to adapt the presentation of the site to which one of our advertising content leads,
o according to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site and according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal includes
o according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted to us (or to our service providers) by your terminal with your prior consent,
Track subsequent navigation of your device to sites/applications
If you share the use of your terminal with others
If your device is used by more than one person, and if a device has multiple browsers, we cannot be certain that the services and advertisements for your device are appropriate for your use of that device and not for the use of another user of that device. If you choose to share the use of your device with others and configure your browser settings with respect to cookies, you do so at your own discretion and responsibility.
List of cookies
Cookies issued for essential purposes :
These cookies are essential to the operation of the site. Without them, it would not be possible to memorize your choices and your journey, such as not showing you the introductory animation of a site if you have already seen it.
Allow you to identify yourself on our site and allow the storage of your route for the time of your visit.
Cookies for audience measurement and statistics issued by Google Analytics:
These cookies make it possible to know the number of users and to identify how they use the site. The elements then collected, allow us to constantly improve your user experience.
The data thus selected does not allow to identify a user, the information being anonymous.
_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv and _utmz
Allow us to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements that make up our sites (sections and content visited, paths), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
Cookies issued by third party applications integrated into our site:
We are likely to include on our site, computer applications emanating from third parties, which allow you to share contents of our site with other people or to make known to these other people your consultation or your opinion concerning a content of our site. This is notably the case of the “Share” and “Like” buttons from social networks such as Facebook, “Twitter”, Google +, etc.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you through this button, even if you did not use this button when you consulted our site. Indeed, this type of application button may allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our site, simply because your account on the social network concerned was activated on your computer (open session) during your navigation on our site. We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information related to your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data they have in their possession.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, including advertising, of the navigation information they may collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must notably allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, notably by setting up your accounts for use of each of these networks.
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Google + : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&answer=95647
- Trivago: https://company.trivago.fr/cookie-policy/
- Tripadvisor: https://www.tripadvisor.fr/CookiePolicy